| The Incongruity
| Image Size
|| 1000px X 187px
| File Size
| Release Date
|| 10/9/2014 23:41:12 GMT
- The top bar group contains 24 bars (or 48, each have 2 sections), 22 of which are filled in and 2 are empty
- The bottom bar group contains 25 bars (or 50, each have 2 sections), 23 of which are filled in and 2 are empty
- The oval, raindrop, and circle series is also in The True History[]
- The top grid group shows two grids, the left is 10x15 (150) and the right is 10x10 (100)
- The bottom grid group shows two grids, the left is 10x10 (100) and the right is 7x7 (49)
| <- Previous Image
|| Next Image ->
Matching karyotype chart
As with The True History, the circles would represent the current genetic make up of humans. The teardrops possibly representing a past genetic makeupof current humans.
The grids on the right side of the image could represent DNA transformations on a grid. This PDF file contains an analysis and prediction of this.
DNA Transformation on a grid
Links and References
- ↑ past genetic make up of current humans.
- ↑ http://www.serc.iisc.ernet.in/graduation-theses/yrj_aug07.pdf Analysis and Predictions of DNA Sequence Transformation on Grids